"I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman."

Thursday, September 17, 2009

“ACCEPT REALITY AS IT IS”


People get tired; it’s not all times that they hold on. There are moments that you want to remain the same, but your heart is totally lost. You’re sick of pretending, you’re tired of being good and patient, and there’s just one thing you wish would happen ---- to be free in pain without messing a relationship that you’ve been taking care of.

How I wish someone will save me from this chaotic situation where everything seems unclear, and pain is still chained! How I wish I could escape this awful life full of sorrows and regrets…

Tears are falling on my pale cheeks…

My fingers are shaking and already numb…

I can feel the coldness as I lie on this stone floor…

I close my eyes and reminisce my past. Everything is made to be broken. I asked Him, why? Why does happiness can’t be mine? Why do I feel like a stranger of my own world? Do I not deserve to be happy? But, He just quietly stared at me and smiled.

I feel in distress. Now, as I stand in vain no one can ever help me. I wish I could turn back time so I could change grief into happiness and pain into delight. But it’s just a dream, a dream that can never happen. I realized that there were things that we could never change and situation that can never be easily fix. And just exactly as I thought, “We just have to accept REALITY as it is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment