"I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman."

Thursday, September 17, 2009

“MY MESSIAH”


I don’t know what I will say,

I don’t know how to begin this little poem of mine,

Which is about a man who makes me complete,

A man who can stay under my feet

A very long and simple, yet mesmerizing story which,

Still absorbs up to my flesh today.

Especially the way he shows he’s love to me,

And the decisive role he’s been playing in my life’s novel.

I’m living in a world made of shadow,

Where every thing is dark and hollow,

Full of hesitations and regrets for something I really don’t know,

Until this man came right up in my window

I really don’t know him,

But the fate itself wants me to take a look on his life,

I thought it’s going to be a quick dive,

‘Til we attune ourselves to each other’s heart.

Though I couldn’t say personally I love him,

This poem I made will testify my feelings for him.

Though he feels that I’m just playing,

I could say, “No, I do just love.”

From a stranger to a lover,

Now he’s going to stay in my heart and memories forever.

From a gloomy life to glory days,

He will always be my companion and inspiration in any ways.

He’s a man with a heart,

A man, though, who is not always there on your side, thinks your goodness.

He’s simply HIM,

My only Messiah… :)

No comments:

Post a Comment