"I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman."

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BECAUSE I’M A GIRL

I just can't understand the hearts of men.
They tell you they want you, and then they leave you.
This is the first time, you're special I believed those words and I was so happy
You should have told me you didn't like me anymore ,
But I couldn't see that and you just rushed me
Although I will curse you I'll still miss you,
Because I am a girl, to who love is everything.
I heard that if you give up things too easily,
To a man, he will get bored with you I don't think this is wrong.
A girl says that she will never be fooled again,
But she will fall in love again.
You should have told me you didn't like me anymore.
But I couldn't see that you just rushed me,
Although I will curse you I'll still miss you,
Because I am a girl, to whom love is everything.
The pain It's not enough to describe how I feel,
We were so happy together,
But I know now I've been blind.
You told me that you'd never let me down.
Whenever I needed you you'd always be here I can forgive but I can't forget.
Even though you hurt me I still love you I still love you,
Don't take advantage of a girl's willingness to do anything for love .
And her caring instinct.
You didn't know that to be born as a girl and to be loved is so hard.
Because I am a girl, to whom love is everything
There is a girl whom I love. Now I can't stay with her, but I still love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment